Photometry and Radiometry Laboratory provides services for the measurement of all photometric and radiometric properties of light sources and luminaires. In this context, the total luminous flux, color temperature, color rendering, spectral energy, and luminous intensity values of light sources and luminaires are measured. With the help of measured values, luminous intensity tables (in .ldt and .ies format), light distribution curves, light output ratio (LOR) of luminaire and luminous efficacy values are determined.
In addition, the Optical and Thermal Design Office (OTTO), structured within the laboratory, provides optical and thermal design services for lighting systems, especially for LED luminaires.
This laboratory is supported by Vestel Elektronik A.Ş. and CREE.
- Measurement and reporting of the characteristics of luminaires and light sources
- Total luminous flux (f)
- Color rendering (Ra)
- Correlated color temperature (CCT)
- Electrical power (P)
- Luminous efficacy
- Light output ratio (LOR)
- Measurement of thermal, electrical and optical properties of LED chips and modules
- Measurement of luminous intensity values of luminaires for C and Gamma planes
- Thermal and optical design and simulation of luminaires
Ulbricht Sphere (2 m diameter with Spectroradiometer)
Temperature Controlled Ulbricht Sphere (1 m diameter with Spectroradiometer)
OPTIS Optical Design Program
FLOEFD Thermal Design Program